TDW Closeouts - The Discount Warehouse, Inc., and My Dealings With Them

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A threat?

I posted to this blog last night about a youtube video that TDW, The Discount Warehouse put up to sell their merchandise to an unsuspecting public , and today I got an anonymous comment to the blog which was:

"is time to move on ...."

I don't know who it is from, but if it is a threat from the owners of TDW, The Discount Warehouse, remember they will know who to look for if something bad should befall me.  I have no one else with an ax to grind.  All TDW needed to do was refund my money, and I would have gone away.

2 Comments:

  • Sir, I apologize if you took that as a threat. As for me, i am very happy with them, yes, my first merchandise was not good, but it wasn't their fault, because they explained to me how their company works. I've been a client of TDW for a year now. yes, there are times that I get a bad load, but they are always helping me and giving me solutions. If you dont like them ... then MOVE ON!!! and AGAIN!!! is not a THREAT SIR!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/15/2011 3:03 PM  

  • Apology accepted. I must say that you are not the norm. I get emails all the time from those who feel scammed by TDW, and not about to go back for round two or three. It is an expensive lesson to learn how their business works as they don't explain that to you up front. They don't take checks, and they don't take credit cards because that would give the clients some leverage. I have seen their video and the stuff I got looks nothing like what they are advertising in the video. I got unmatched non-name-brand washcloths as what came down to $8 each as single items in my load. They advertised one thing: designer stuff for cheap, and delivered mundane crap for a lot of money. I could have gone to retail a store and bought more designer stuff than I got from TDW for the money I spent. It would have been stupid, of course, because I couldn't sell it for more than I paid. Here I spent a lot of money and couldn't recoup what I spent, let alone make a profit after ebay took commissions and shipping had to be paid. I was mislead by their advertisement and they did nothing to help!

    By Blogger archphoto, at 2/15/2011 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home