TDW Closeouts - The Discount Warehouse, Inc., and My Dealings With Them

Monday, July 10, 2006

They received my letter!

TDW's attorneys received and signed for my return letter on 6/30/2006. I don't know if they will want to take this any further. The First Amendment of the Constitution is a pretty powerful argument in my favor. And, since I have only stated my opinion, and the facts about my dealings with The Discount Warehouse, as I know them to be, on any Internet writings I have posted about this matter, I should have nothing to fear in a court of law. We shall see.

4 Comments:

  • What's the status of the defamation lawsuit? Did you get your money back?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/29/2006 5:02 AM  

  • I have not heard back from them. I don't think I will, either. It was probably an intimidation tactic. The burden of proof is on them. The First Amendment is powerful.

    No, I didn't get any money back, and I am not holding my breath. I hope this blog saved you from a similar fate.

    By Blogger archphoto, at 8/30/2006 10:01 AM  

  • Would love to have an update on this whole issue when you get some time. Even if it is to say that nothing has happened!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/13/2006 7:15 AM  

  • I need advice please, I just lost everything in there. How can I contact you?
    mariac2226@yahoo.com

    By Anonymous om, at 11/25/2010 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home