TDW Closeouts - The Discount Warehouse, Inc., and My Dealings With Them

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Do You Want To Even The Playing Field?

I wish to help those readers who have had difficulties with companies, as I feel I have had with TDW Closeouts. Start Your Own Blog! It's Free! It's Easy! Go to the top of this page and click on "Get Your Own Blog." Put the name of the company in the title. Mention the company often in your text. And then go to the major search engines, and find where to get your blog listed with that search engine. On Google, to add your blog, go to http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl . And with Yahoo, go to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/suggest/ . Once you do this, it will take a while, but it is worth it. Companies like The Discount Warehouse need people to find them on the Internet. When someone types in the name of the company, they will also find your blog telling about the troubles you have had with the company. Would you buy from a company that has had lots of complaints? I wish I had a blog to read that would have made sure that I did not deal with TDW Closeouts. I got a response from a company that seemed to ignore my problems. Maybe you can, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home