TDW Closeouts - The Discount Warehouse, Inc., and My Dealings With Them

Sunday, April 03, 2011

The Discount Warehouse has a B rating with the local BBB!

The Discount Warehouse (TDW Closeouts) has a phenomenal "B" rating with the local BBB at this time.  See http://www.bbb.org/south-east-florida/business-reviews/surplus-and-salvage-merchandise-stores/discount-warehouse-inc-the-in-sunrise-fl-26000540

I think it is phenomenal that is their rating!  When I wanted to put in a complaint with the BBB in Florida, it seems that I was unable to do that because I was told I was out of state.  I wonder how many complaints out of state people had that weren't registered.  The BBB's lowest rating is an F.  The Discount Warehouse in Sunrise, Florida should be ZZZ, as far as I am concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home