TDW Closeouts - The Discount Warehouse, Inc., and My Dealings With Them

Friday, May 20, 2011

A new comment . . . , and a call for a class-action lawsuit!

Tonight I got a comment from Jason on my last post, which read:

"Thank you for posting my comment. I would like to clarify in the event of an unfortunate misunderstanding that I did not mean for a moment you would edit comments for the sake of editing comments on your blog. I do not have any experience with Blogger but do know that in Wordpress one can edit comments. I foolishly assumed all blogging platforms allowed for that. I merely wanted you to know that I would happily support your editing of my comment.

I do wish I could post my experiences with TDW but unfortunately I am not allowed to discuss them in any detail. I am fortunate in that I am a product of two respected attorneys and did not have to pay to go after this company and its ownership. That is all the settlement allows me to say unfortunately."


Thanks, Jason, and I'm sorry that your hands are tied, and thanks for the clarification.  Of course, your settlement came with the proviso that you would not divulge anything.  TDW wouldn't want it to get out that they settled with anyone.  Then they might have to settle with everyone who had a legitimate complaint.

At this point, I am going to say something, too.  I am calling on all those who have a similar story with The Discount Warehouse (TDW Closeouts) as I do.  I say that anyone whose money was taken and they didn't get what they thought they were paying for should send me their name, address, phone number, and email address, and when I get a sufficient number of people to file a complaint, I will attempt to file a CLASS-ACTION lawsuit against TDW, and we will fight to get our money back.  Send me this info in a comment on a post, and since I moderate all the posts, I will not post any personal information, but keep the information I get in confidence, until we get enough people to make a class and find an attorney to make a case.  Then The Discount Warehouse will hear us loud and clear.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • Tdw Closeouts ripped me off on more than $10000. If there is any petition I'm in.

    By Blogger Adam Dahan, at 12/14/2011 9:15 AM  

  • I'm taking the Discount Warehouse to court and filing a case with the FL Attorney General's office. I'm happy to add a written statement from anyone else who was defrauded.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/02/2012 12:37 PM  

  • Hi-

    For a written statement, just go to my blog. For the words of others, go to Rip-Off.com

    I will go for a class-action lawsuit. All affected individuals need to be heard, and their grievances addressed. I will not give a written statement to an anonymous person, who can't be reached. If your suit is a class-action lawsuit, have your attorney get in touch with me.

    archphoto

    By Blogger archphoto, at 1/02/2012 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home