TDW Closeouts - The Discount Warehouse, Inc., and My Dealings With Them

Monday, May 02, 2011

My youtube views . . .

As of this morning, I have one hundred seventy views of my youtube video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWcHPQs04rw , while TDW Closeouts, The Discount Warehouse has 1,941.  While The Discount Warehouse is getting way more hits, not every hit accounts for people buying.  But since my little video is just 3 little title pages, and does not have pretty pictures, I think that my 170 views probably represents a bunch of people making a decision to buy, or not.  It is amazing to me that since the owner of TDW has expressed that he thinks this is putting a damper on his business, and he thinks it has cost him thousands in lost revenue, it would behoove him to rectify it with me and the others who have complained about what they got and their treatment at his hands.  After all, if he is running a legitimate business, wouldn't he want to make it right with all concerned?  I don't know what kind of car he drives or what kind of house he lives in, but I will guess he is making a lot of money off poor people like me, or You, to be able to do that.  Wouldn't he have a better business with one less Mercedes or a large home, if he just had the idea that the people who comment here and have dealt with him before are hurting and his actions may have destroyed their dreams?  He told me God will punish me for what I am doing.  Does he think he is without sin?  I am only standing up for my rights.  I think he will be surprised when he meets God, because I don't think God will approve of his business practices.  Are you reading this, Raphael?

2 Comments:

  • Hi, Sorry to hear that, but best thing can be done is first give him big order and then say Sorry, u r dodgy, I read on the blog and watched the video. This way he gonna realise he is loosing more money..thats the best way to do that.....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2011 6:43 PM  

  • I read these comments before even trying to deal with him. Thank God I did not. He is very defenssive and threatens to file a lawsuit against one if one mentions his reputation online. He tries to be a big shot and insult you to make you feel small... UHHHH... I am shaking in my stilletos RAFAEL.. Very unprofessional, rude and I will not deal with again.

    His workers on the other hand are nice until he gets involved then they start showing out as well.

    I will not deal with this guy again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/12/2013 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home